Sunday, January 6, 2013

A new Path: My offer




Every slave seeks a Master



If you have read the remaining of this blog and my words have touched you


Then perhaps what I offer can fulfill your desire



To become a slave


My slave



I do not have the expectation that you are able to fulfill my notion of a true Slave


But I will train you to become better in what you do



To become what you seek there is a price to be paid


A proof


A proof of loyalty

A proof of submission

A proof of ownership


A collar


To be worn for the duration of your Contract




The form, shape and location of the collar is debatable as long as

- it cannot be removed by you

- it can hold my lock



If no objections are risen, then it will be my choice

A chain around your neck



The duration can be one of the following


- 2 weeks for the 3 initiation sessions of 2h each

- 1 weekend for the 24h session

- 1 week

- 1 month

- 1 year

- Forever



Each phase accomplished will grant you a new one

In each there will be a different Contract


With different rules, presented prior to your visit



It is up to you to decide if you want to go to the next phase or to continue facing the same duration

I have no expectations regarding that



The first duration (the 3 initiation sessions) will not be enforced on foreign slaves that want to come, but it can be arranged under this format if so desired


The training period will follow the order mentioned above



The chance to be  my slave and servant permanently comes under very special terms so there is no point in ever asking me that until your training is complete


Only then will you be able to understand what it truly means to be a slave and the rewards you will gain and expectations that you will have to fulfill




I train slaves to perfect them, not to own them


But I will only own those that I train




You will have to come to me by your own means


Food and lodging will be provided for the duration of the training



If you can fulfill the training periods to my satisfaction I will offer you one trip a year to visit me



I have to remember you nevertheless that you must fit the requirements that I state here



I am not here to give you what you want

I am here to show you what you need to know

What you have to learn to be a slave



I am here to take you and guide you




If you desire casual play then you have plenty more offers of masters out there


But you will not have mine







No comments:

Post a Comment